More jollies for Mrs Day flexing her RHS pass again 😁
This time to @yeoorganicgarden tucked in between the foothills of the Mendips and Blagdon Lake about an hours drive from here.
Highlights in no particular order include....
- swathes of amazing tulips & camassias
- gorgeous colour themed herbaceous gardens
- stunning avenues & stands of trees
- a delicious slice of Coronation Tart 👑 (no pics....ate it too quickly!)
- super friendly team of very busy gardeners
- Coronation artwork in the ladies loos🤴
And a shop full of ridiculously discounted Yeo Valley ice cream, yogurts, butter and cream courtesy of the happy cows in the Yeo Valley fields🐮.....and I'd remembered my cool bag👍
What's not to like!